Friday, October 30, 2009

About the blog

I write this to entertain, amuse, and inform. My goal is that someone can benefit from the discoveries and experiences that my wife Kira and I are enjoying. It is always nice to be able to avoid missteps, so I offer my mistakes to aid others. I think through collaborative participation we can all have deeper understanding of the world we live in.

I believe that that the true beauty in life in the aggregate of human experience. The more we participate the more there is for others to enjoy. Here is my contribution to that.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you both for the time and effort put into this blog. My husband and I will begin the renovation of a 1920 bungalow next week. I really appreciate your MVP of tools and the suggestion to assign one project for the day, complete it and mark it off the list as done. It is in my nature on large projects to start one thing and go off course to work on another. It will save from becoming overwhelmed when the to do list never gets smaller.
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete